Friday, April 07, 2006

Randomness

My head is hazy this morning. My intestines are burning from the Spicy Garlic and Wild sauce combination. Generally, I feel like crap. It is ok, because it is crap by my own volition.

First off, I would like to thank Andy and DJ for not mentioning anything about the NCAA Men's Basketball Finals. Enough time has passed that I feel as if I can make a comment or two. The fact of the matter is if you didn't live in Southern California or Florida, you simply didn't care. It was boring and let's say...boring.

In other news, I almost felt bad for U of M falling to the Gamecocks in the NIT finals. I mean, what else does Wolverines basketball have?

Joakim Noah is ugly and stupid. Eff his hype. Eff Florida. Everyone knows that Billy Donovan is a cheater. He is parallel to Kelvin Sampson in this regard. Noah blew kisses to the UCLA cheerleaders, reportedly because they were taunting him by calling him UGLY. For the offspring of a tennis champion, and Miss Sweden who was also runner-up in the Miss Universe pageant, he is UGLY. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the cheer squad was chanting their normal U-C-L-A chant, and Noah is too egotistical to realize what is going on. He should listen to Carly Simon.

Thats enough on that.

Lindsay Lohan is retarted. She flashed the poor innocent kids during the Kids Choice Awards this week. Nickelodeon will never be the same. I am posting this for DJ, because his profile admits his like for her. She might be ok if she could get over her Gwen Stefani syndrome. We all have guilty pleasures, thus is life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind Lindsey Lohan flashing everyone.

I agree that the NCAA championship sucked. However, I do think Joakim Noah is a good player and Florida came to play in the tournament.

Florida lost to MSU in the finals a few years ago. Why are you so bitter toward the Gators?

JC said...

He is just a bastard because he is better than me. He is a decent player, but is not going to turn a team around in the NBA. He will be a role player.

I could live without Lindsay Lohan's pale ass.

Florida did come to play, hence why they won the tourney. They did have an easy road though, minus Novs, which is just the luck of the tourney. I am not holding that against them.

I think my hate for the Gators comes from their arrogance. MSU did beat them in the 2000 National Championship game as well as in the 2000 Citrus Bowl. I will probably hold on to that forever. Florida thinks they are they equivalent of the old Miami teams. I hate that mentality.

It is petty. I am petty. Screw me.

Anonymous said...

yeah, that dude's goofy looking, so i hate him too. i didn't even watch the game because i got so sick of the LA hype, and i couldn't have cared less who won.

as for Lindsey Lohan, i still think that she looks like girl Frankie Munez...which is NOT a compliment.

JC said...

Thats the most spot on comparison that I have ever heard. I love it.