Saturday, April 15, 2006

Does Anyone Know?

Can someone please tell me what the hell happened to me last night?

Anyone? I didn't think that would be possible.

I am clueless.

I woke up, which is probably surprising. I was on my couch, again in my contacts and all my clothes. (Twice in 3 days).

I felt terrible.

I spent an outrageous amount of money. It is pretty bad when you have to examine your bank account online to determine your wherabouts the previous night.

I remember talking to Kade and Caleb for a minute. I think I was pretty coherent then.

If this were a puzzle, I would burn the pieces, because I can't put it together.

Fuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You texted me something about dying. I'm glad to hear you're not dead.

Cheers.

JC said...

Whoopsy Daiseys

Me too. Outrageous times.

Anonymous said...

you texted me like a prayer. we talked about that.

you texted saying you were going to die. we talked about that.

i think there was another text, but i don't remember what it was about.