Thursday, April 06, 2006

My baby's got sauce.

I wanted to go to the Tigers / Ranger game tonight, but there is a chance of some storms. It is such a pain in the ass to get over to Arlington and get into the game, I don't want to take my chances of rain delays or rain out.

That got me thinking. I could just sit at home and watch the game, which is probably better for my sore foot. Or, I could go to the bar and have some company and some very unhealthy food and drinks.

That got me thinking even more. Buffalo Wild Wings' Spicy Garlic sauce is one of the top 5 flavors of a sauce of all time. It is heaven. If I could marry Spicy Garlic, I would.

Here are the official top 5 sauces (subject to change).

1. Lou & Harry's greek dressing on a Tommy Pita. (East Lansing)
2. BW3 - Spicy Garlic. (America)
3. Carrabba's Alfredo Sauce. (America)
4. Blue Goose Cantina's Salsa (Dallas)
5. Da Nico's five cheese pasta sauce. (NYC)

Feel free to share yours, so I can try something new sometime. Cheers and Go Tigers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm....sauces.

i have to think about this one. i'll get back to you on it.

mmmm...sauces.

i forgot about your foot. how is it?

Anonymous said...

Few know of Da Nico's incredible, and unimaginable sauces...It may be one of my favorite resturants of all time.

JC said...

It is definately one of my favorite restaurants of all time. It is a gem. I haven't been to NYC in a long time. I head Andy has never been there before. I smell an adventure in the near future, before he gets too important.

Anonymous said...

B-Dubs, Sweet BBQ... Yum.

Anonymous said...

i've had all of those, but the dallas one.

Anonymous said...

You missed a hell of a game. Tigers connected for seven long balls. 3-0 baby!