Sunday, April 02, 2006

On the 7th Day He Rested

It is Sunday. After seeing the Big, Bucking Chicken commercial from Burger King (which I absolutely love) I was in the mood for a chicken sandwich. I did not want one from Burger King, as I try not to eat anything from there. I had a craving for Chic-Fil-A. So, naturally (being overtaken by the power of advertising) I went down the road in an attempt to satisfy my needs. Guess what, they are closed on Sundays. Does this make any sense? NO.

Does the Chic-Fil-A chain so religiously inclined that they refuse to work on the Sabbath? It is bullshit.

Now, I sit here, hungry and chickenless. Mother f&%$ers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love chik-fil-a...or whatever

i, too, hate the fact they are closed on sundays!

at least you can have it during the week :(

Anonymous said...

The founder of Chic-Fil-A is a deeply religious feller, and he insists that all of his restaurants be closed on the Sabbath out of respect for J.C.

JC said...

Well if he had respect for the other JC, he would allow me to enjoy his fine products on any day of the week.