Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Word Wizard, Hair and Shaq Attack

If there is someone you don’t like, you don’t have to say hello. There’s no reason you should leave, there’s no reason you should go.

The trip to Philadelphia destroyed me monetarily. Ouch. Looks like I’ll be eating at the Wyandotte Café for quite some time.

US Airways can go to hell.

Big night tonight on the television. Lost returns and the Spartans are in a must win situation on the road at a very much improved Purdue team. Unfortunately I don’t think State can win. Fortunately I’ll have Lost to watch.

The Wednesdees! Rock ‘n’ roll!

For whatever reason my body will only allow me to get five hours of sleep. Some people have trouble falling asleep. I have trouble sleeping in. Sometimes I just want to stay in bed, but then my back starts to hurt and my body tells me to go get chocolate milk and those good cinnamon donuts from Meijer.

I really would like to play Word Wizard on Commodore 64.

There was a gentleman on Headline News earlier this week ranting about Hillary Clinton. He really disliked her and believes that all she wants is to be in the White House like her husband. This man also believes she does not care about the country or any of the people. There probably is some truth to that (the ambition, not the not caring part), but I think that argument can be made for a lot of politicians. I believe that was President Bush’s motivation/ambition in 2000; that is to be in the White House like his father. But he has really fucked up badly. Ambition is not always bad, but it can lead to alienation and discontent when one’s ambition drives a dogmatic ideology. However, I tend to agree although politicians may understand the law and policy nuances, they fall short in truly understanding some of the complexities behind the issue. Health Care is an excellent example. As I watched John Edwards (who I like) talk about his health care proposals on Meet the Press with Tim Russert, I thought, “What a stupid jack-ass. He is fucking clueless…but very cute.”

So what! I wore Shaq Attack Reebok Pumps when I was on the eighth grade basketball team. Sorry I was too small to buy big boy shoes at the real Foot Locker and had to shop at the Kids Foot Locker. Sorry I refused to buy Air Jordan shoes out of my pure disdain for the Bulls and Michael Jordan. There just weren’t a lot of choices for a 5’2, 82-pound kid. Whatever DJ, you can laugh all you want.

I wish I could go back to when I wished I had a lot of facial hair and change my mind. I would say, “Yes, I wish to have some mild facial hair as well as chest hair, but please don’t make me too hairy.”

Sorry, I really didn’t write about anything too important.

5 comments:

JC said...

This post is similar to some of my posts. Thanks for dumbing it down for me.

Anonymous said...

i will never smart it up again. i enjoy dumbness

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Bye

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks