Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mary Shoots She Scores!

First on the board of the 2007 Death Pool:

Mary.

Mary receives 61 points because Anna Nicole Smith died today. That is going to be a tough deficit to overcome. Hopefully, no one on my list dies, so Mary will be the only one going straight to hell.

In the meantime, congratulations Mary. You are one day closer to being a bit richer.

P.S. Anna Nicole Smith was found unconscious in her hotel room today. CPR failed to save her life. I am going to guess that it was due to a drug overdose, as a result of her depression.

This gives me an idea. The 2008 Death Pool will include a chance for extra points. A kicker will be added for predicting the cause of death as well. Word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the afterlife
You could be headed for the serious strife
Now you make the scene all day
But tomorrow there'll be Hell to pay
People listen attentively
I mean about future calamity
I used to think the idea was obsolete
Until I heard the old man stamping his feet.

This is a place where eternally
Fire is applied to the body
Teeth are extruded and bones are ground
Then baked into cakes which are passed around.

Beauty, talent, fame, money, refinement
Top skill and brain
But all the things you try to hide
Will be revealed on the other side.

Now the D and the A and the M
and the N and the A
And the T and the I-O-N
Lose your face, lose your name
Then get fitted for a suit of flame

Anonymous said...

Little Larry sure likes his Squirrel nut zippers.

Anyway, yes I'm on my way to hell ($50 richer!). Imagine if I did research!