Monday, February 05, 2007

To Expand

I was in a hurry this morning, but wanted to do a Monday morning blog. I just finished watching Prison Break, and refuse to watch 24. I have one hour before the cherry on top of my half-gay night, The Hills.

The other part of the Super Bowl night that I usually don't get into is the commercials. This year, I found myself laughing more than ever before at them. I especially liked the Emerald Nuts - Robert Goulet commercial.




If anyone has ever lived with me, which few have, they probably have come across my in the middle of a bad Robert Goulet styled song. Sometimes, I really dig singing like that. Maybe I am annoying. No probably. No definitely.

I also liked the Bud Light paper, rock, scissors commercial, and the Doritos "clean up on register 6". It was dirty and a little too edgy for television, but funny nonetheless.

Enough about the Super Bowl. It was lame. Payton Manning is lame. If you could say a pretty classy coach who's son committed suicide just over a year ago was lame, I would, but since you can't, I won't.

I am going to start listening to music at work. Sometimes it gets boring. Even though i work in groups, I am usually doing my own section of the audit, so it is dumb to not to. I only wish I had some new music to listen to. I am bored with mine. Thankfully, someone recently turned me on to a radio station that I can listen to online whose playlist includes: Destiny's Child, Mariah Carey, Donna Summer, Usher, Janet Jackson, Toni Tony Tone, Beyonce, and Prince.

Speaking of Prince, did anyone happen to catch the halftime show last night. I was digging the sound, and Prince's guitar playing. I liked his homage to Black history.......until he started covering Foo Fighters. It was one of the oddest and most bizzare things I have ever seen. Now I think I know how Brooke felt when she saw Andy and Chris doing Tatonka downstairs.

If anyone is interested in joining the weekend ski trip, please inquire within.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am interested, but will be on call. so i can hang out, but probably not too much. then i have to round on sunday. sorry. but i think friday night plans may be in order.

is that inquiring within, or out in the open?

sorry if it was the latter.

Anonymous said...

thinking about andy and chris doing tatonka puts a smile on my face.