Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday is the New Wednesday, but Still Sunday

The bottom of the swimming pool, being there must fucking rule. Yeah.

Boredom has overcome me and I didn’t write anything on Wednesday. I did however; douche you all with three posts on Friday. Those probably were not needed and certainly the last one was too long and silly. I have two presentations to work on and reading to get done, but I think the Blog Alliance is much more important right now.

Apparently I renounced Satan yesterday. I think that may have been a good move.

Last night I stayed in and fell asleep watching Home Alone. I think I’m about two steps away from becoming the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

Florida or U of M in the national championship game? I don’t care, but I think Florida fans will riot if they don’t get to go. And they won’t.

The New York Times reported Donald Rumsfeld had submitted a classified memo to the Bush Administration stating the current course in Iraq was not working and the administration should launch a campaign to lower public expectations about the war. Rumsfled wrote, “Announce that whatever new approach the U.S. decides on, the U.S. is doing so on a trial basis. This will give us the ability to readjust and move to another course, if necessary, and therefore not ‘lose.’ ” Isn’t that kinda like flip-flopping?

I’ve imported a lot of new music into my ITunes and sometimes I’m not even sure to whom I’m listening. Is that proper grammar?

I was talking with my mom yesterday about influential teachers I had during school. I thought it would be nice to email them and let them know how they helped my development both academically and personally. In the process we talked about how some teachers were not very good and then I remembered how much I hated being thirteen years old.

My hamstrings are really tight. I should stretch more. I also re-sprained my ankle on Friday. I’m also a baby.

Michigan State will most likely keep the Spartan head on the side of their football helmet and will not bring back the number one jersey. I never used the number one in playstation. Yep, I’m Comic Book Guy.

I’m fairly sure none of this was important. But it was not too long and a decent distraction from work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure that was correct grammar.

it was weird that she could see you while looking the other way because her eyes were fucked up. you know of whom i speak.

the Lions lost again. 3 picks by Kitna. when will they get a real QB? don't answer that.

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure that was correct grammar.

it was weird that she could see you while looking the other way because her eyes were fucked up. you know of whom i speak.

the Lions lost again. 3 picks by Kitna. when will they get a real QB? don't answer that.

Anonymous said...

i do know of whom you speak. for the longest time i thought her name was areosmith and that she may be cool with a last name of rock band. fuck her.

i think kitna had three turnovers in the last eight minutes of the game. it's great to have him around, but i don't hear people attacking him with the same venom they did with harrington. to some extent i'm glad because i don't think anyone should have to go through that. fuck him.

Anonymous said...

With the number one pick in the draft, the Detroit Lions select, from the University of Notre Dame, quarterback Brady Quinn.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so you were 2 steps away from comic book guy. then bam! you're comic book guy. i assume the playstation discussion was the final step. but, where was the first step? was it talking about highschool teachers? cause i dont really see comic book guy doing taht. personally, i think you are still 1 step away. that of course depends on what you did today. if you woke up and ate a bucket full of tacos while reading x-men comics and checking your blog, then i would say that was the final step. but, to be official, you need to put on a few hundred pounds. i recommend upping the "bucket" diet for a while.

i only watched a few bits and pieces of the lions game. but, i did see that final pick. fucking riduculous. but then again the bears won the north w/ grossman going 6-19 for 34 yards and 3 picks. (that might not be exact, im going from memory) but, wholy fuck.

Anonymous said...

chris, you present several outstanding points. first, i think i was counting staying in on a saturday night to watch home alone as step number one. then the second step was the playstation thing. however, i did wake up this morning and eat a bucket full of pizza rolls. i don't know if that is equivalent to tacos, but i did check the blog and looked to see what futurama episodes would be aired on cartoon network tonight. i will remain on the bucket diet, because it's too cold to go outside and exercise.

as for mr. grossman, he is not so good. i thought offense won games and defense wins championships. in this case it looks like defense does both. kitna is pathetic, but as with joey the blame doesn't all fall on him. the difference between the two is kitna was the guy that would rid the lions of joey's mistakes, but kitna makes dumber decisions at more critical times. whatever, i watched it just to make sure tom brady had a good game. now i'm in the final four of the fantasy football league. perhaps i can win the 120 dollars....probably not.

Anonymous said...

good luck w/ the fantasy league. and i agree w/ the kitna analysis. that was the point i was trying to make w/ the bears and groosman. the quarterback is not the only reason for winning and losing.