Friday, December 29, 2006

201st.

Today I got depressed. I went shopping. Although I got a kick ass pair of jeans yesterday, I felt bloated today, and nothing fit. Excuse me if I sound like a little girl, but whatever.

I got depressed somewhere in between Express and Banana Republic. I almost cried.

There is an answer in the madness though. It is called Jamba Juice. Normally Jamba Juice would give me sanctity to all of my problems. (ask Mary, since I was afraid to check my email for the past two days) Today it gave me extra solstice, since it was discovered that simply adding vodka would make an instant daquari. Genius.

Saddam Huissain is going to be executed in minutes. I won't believe it until I see it. I think it is a conspiracy. I have seen too many episodes of Prison Break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think rum would have worked better, but it was still a fantastic idea to add vodka to the Jamba. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

sorry jc, my phone kicked the bucket. i'm home safe and sound in monroe.

i felt bloated today too. i weigh 211#

Anonymous said...

az weighs 211? you hide it well.

Anonymous said...

i do. i may be up to 215# after the holidays.

Anonymous said...

andy only weighs 211 in his pants. :)