Saturday, December 16, 2006

Four Classic Quarters, but it Took Two Games

Today ESPN Classic is replaying the twelve classic games of the 2006 college football season.

Michigan State University will appear twice in this Classic marathon: the Northwestern game will air at 2.00 pm and then the Notre Dame collapse at 8.00 pm.

I will be out Christmas shopping and doing errands throughout the day, but if I were just sitting around watching TV today I’d make sure to watch the fourth quarter of the Northwestern game and the first three quarters of the Notre Dame game.

Hey, that’s four quarters; a complete game if one adds the two. Is that the only time the Spartans put four quarters together under John L. Smith? Probably, and it only took two games separated by four weeks.

As for current Michigan State football news, after this weekend I’ll update all the new recruiting news out of East Lansing…and there are a lot of interesting and positive things going down under new coach Mark Dantonio.

And if no one wants to hear about Michigan State football, let me know and I’ll shut up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm all ears.

JC said...

me too. How is the FF Championship looking?