Friday, December 08, 2006

As a suppliment to Funday Friday

Would anyone be interested in attending some college basketball at the Palace tomorrow? The fourth-annual Spartan Clash is coming to Auburn Hills. There is a women's game v. Hartford at noon and the men's game v. BYU at 3:00. I think it would be fun times to see either one or both of the games. Even if you aren't a spartan fan, it would be fun.
One ticket gets you in to both games.

If anyone is interested, text me or something, and I will get some tickets.

Again, I stress.......word to your mother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn you... thanks for reminding me that i can't enjoy spartan basketball tomorrow due to 5 finals next week. someone please explain to me why i thought grad school was a good idea.

Anonymous said...

jon, i can't go to the spartans game. i'm going to the madrical dinner. but, i'm gonna be in your neck of the woods. i will call you when i get done doing some of my shit. it's taking forever. i hate errands. give me a call when your happy hour is done.

Anonymous said...

not to be a dick or anything, but it's madrigal...with a "g"

Anonymous said...

i know. i spelled it wrong. i'm an idiot. i wasn't thinking