Sunday, December 24, 2006

End of the Year

This year has been a terrible year for some.......namely AZ and JC. We are both looking forward to 2007, and some major changes in mindset and reality.

Last night was a wonderful celebration. It was a Monroe night of epic proportions. I usually don't have too much fun at M-Town bars, but that was not the case last night. There were a lot of familiar faces and some not-so-familiar faces, which were nice to see as well.

My new years resolution is to become less abrasive, more social, and more likable. Good luck to me. Those are some lofty ambitions.

It was especially good to see (in no particular order) Mary, Danielle, Emily, Andy, Lindsay (until "the incident"), Jacob, Kohler, Kirby, Morgan, Mandy, Sarah, Alia, and DJ. If I didn't name you and it was good to see you, I apologize. It is all a little hazy.

I wanted to issue a public apology to Lindsay for blowing up on her. I should have just licked the beer off of my sweatshirt and pants. Sorry I am abrasive and immature.

I hope those of you who went to Denny's received a hearty stomach ache. (Just kidding).

Thank you Alia for making your basement available. You are definately the hostess with the mostest. Thanks for kicking me to awaken me when I was drifting.

I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did. I got home and in bed by 5:30am. My mom was just getting up. I slept until 9, when my brother was hacking up his life in the bathroom commode. I got up and tended to his tonsilitis by taking him to the urgent care. He could breathe. I was tired, but could breathe, so I was a good person.

I hope that everyone out there has a very Merry Christmas and safe holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had a lot of fun last night too. sorry about denny's. but i did slide head first into a tree....sort of.

merry christmas jc. merry christmas everyone. happy birthday jesus.

travel safe and enjoy your time with friends and family.