Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Funday

Hello World,

Today is Friday. To me that traslates into a much needed segway into the weekend. It has been a rough week, to say the least. I don't know how I can say that, since I did not go to work on Monday, went in two hours late on Wednesday, and had a holiday luncheon yesterday. Still, it feels like a long week.

It is Friday, and my sister and her husband are in town. I should go to M-Town and see them this weekend, since I leave Monday morning on back to back trips for work. There is only one problem with this. They are staying at my parents' house. Let's do the math. Two parents plus one brother plus one sister plus one brother-in law plus three cats equals Jon no way in hell sleeping there.

I already have a happy hour obligation, but am seeking more. It is Friday funday. So, if no one has any plans, we should probably make them. Oh yes, and I am too far removed from examination schedules to know when they are or anything about them, so if you have them, good luck. If you had them, I hope they went well.

Word up and rock the house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'll be staying in haslett Dec 16-23 and then East Lansing Dec 27-29 (only working a few hours and dog sitting the rest)... so if you're around let me know we can hang out (except you'd have to pick me up seeing as my restricted license will probably begin dec 15)

Anonymous said...

perhaps a get together in east lansing will be in order over the break.

Anonymous said...

I was in a quartet called Segway once.

JC said...

I saw Segway practice and perform.

I will be out of town until at least the 21st. I guess I will be there the 16th as well. If you are around, I will come pick you up. Just give me a call.

We will figure something out.

Anonymous said...

we should all go to a pistons game... there's home games on 23, 29 and 31 (for us losers who still don't have any plans)