Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Saga Continues...

I’m not good at darts. I’m even worse when I’m drunk. But still it is sure fun to play.

In other 16873 news, the bottles won. Hands down kicked the cans ass. Moreover, the bottles have started to multiply. Notice the Pacifico and the Rolling Rock.

As anonymous suggested, I invested in some other refrigerator products. I feel the mushrooms are a nice touch (shelf two, in the centre). As are the apples (bottom shelf, slightly left of centre).

But what the hell does skim milk think it’s doing (top shelf, surrounded by Pacifico and Rolling Rock)? Could skim milk start a revolution and take over the fridge? Stay tuned…

(No animals were harmed in the making of this post, basically Ozkar wasn’t hurt.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i predict the top shelf will succumb to the pressures and collapse. then and only then will your life come into more clear of a focus-

darts is your true calling.

Anonymous said...

I believe the humans won because, if I remember correctly, we drank the fuck out of all of them, aluminum and glass. The skim milk doesn't stand a chance because it's shelf life is comparatively short. Take that beverages!

I hope you aren't eating the rest of my Barbie cereal. just kidding...I want no part in that. That's the last time I fall victim to flashy packaging.

Anonymous said...

did no one take pics of the sloan show? i can't believe you didn't even post a set list. whatev!

JC said...

Jacob, I agree the humans won. I even tried to help the bottle army out (to make it a fair fight) by bringing reinforcements. They still shamelessly were destroyed.

The Barbie cereal gave me a stomach ache that lasted for hours. Maybe it was because Barbie didn't like floating Danish.

Hail to the humans!

Set lists? Let me get on that, so when you go to high school tomorrow, you can talk to you friends about the songs that Sloan played. Just kiddng.

Anonymous said...

I tried to warn you about the floating danish. I've never tried it before, but I know enough about dairy drenched baked goods to know that wasn't a good idea.

Anonymous said...

yes we destroyed the cans. we drank 40 bottles of beer, including the 2 40 oz. and yes, the milk ain't got nothing.

the sloan set list was essentially you'll never hear the end of it. they only played one song from twice removed, penpals. they played the good in everyone and everything you have done wrong. they played the other man and if it feels good do it. and they played money city maniacs and c'mon c'mon. they didn't play anything off of action pact or smeared or between the bridges.

does that cover the songs well enough? i hope so. it was a good show and fun time.

there will be more updates on my fridge. this is not over by any stretch of the imagination