Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hardcore E-Harmony

Wow!

In my boredom and procrastination from studying I found the most interesting web site in the history of the Internet.

Well it’s probably not the most interesting, but it’s up there.

I came across this web site via the great Google, by “googling” travel guides. I was thinking of going to Europe after I graduate medical school and I wanted to look-up the Lonely Planet. I accidentally hit return after lonely and thus the lonely search results appeared. The Lonely Planet’s site was still the first result, but another site caught my eye: http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/.

Intrigued, I pursued the link. I was hooked by the page’s summary that stated, “Can you imagine what it must be like for attractive men and women to be without companionship? These incarcerated female and male inmates are paying a price for crimes they have committed. These inmates are very real and are seeking you! Why not give it a try? Make the day of a lonely inmate!”

Good point. Why not give it a try? I’m single. I don’t have much going for me in the way of the female world. Those inadequacies can really wear on one’s ego. And after the past couple days in the Emergency Department, I’m in need of a little lift.

I thought I had found someone after searching single 26 y/o females. The young woman explained, “Slightly on the wild side, but mature for my age, I'm the Scorpio you've always wanted to meet. I consider myself confident, intelligent, attractive, funny, and exciting. I'm a sucker for an east coast accent, nice teeth, or a sharp mind. If this sounds like you, or your interested in my ad, .....then what are you waiting for?”

What am I waiting for? I don’t know, maybe for your sentence to end. But, I’ll be honest I don’t have nice teeth or an east coast accent. I guess it won’t work out.

There is nothing funny about individuals in prison. I certainly don’t mean to poke fun at anyone incarcerated. However, after visiting this web site, I have regained some hope. If a convicted felon or misdemeanor can attract a woman or man, there’s gotta be hope for me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that websites kinda scary... it doesn't tell you what they're in for! what happens when the person in prison is released, they're going to track the person down who's been sending them letters and then who knows what will happen to that person...

Anonymous said...

i imagine it will be a loving encounter full of sexual adventure and happiness.

what else could it be?

Anonymous said...

oh boy... those 50-65 female inmates are delicious. I know what i'm doing tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

very nice. i'll have to check them out.

maybe if one gets out tomorrow, she will want to go to a tea party. i wonder if jacob would mind?

Anonymous said...

I'm cool with that, as long as you bring some freshly released convict booty for me to mack on. That's right...mack on.

JC said...

That sounds like a good idea. Does anyone know if inmates can receive text messages. If not, they are out of luck on my end.

Anonymous said...

I believe they can

and...

"cell" phones in prison....does anyone else find that amusing?