Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome

Welcome Raymar Morgan to the top 25. You will see a lot of it through your career, but I wanted to be the first to welcome you there.

In a thrilling (oh how would I know? Sorry Andy and Chris, for being a tired, old, fat, worn out vag) last second drive, Drew Neitzel layed it in, to put the Spartans on top of #18 Texas. Raymar Morgan led the way for the Spartans with a career high 18, on 8-15 shooting. Neitzel and Joseph were solid, contributing 15 and 12 respectively. Goran Suton led the way with 5 turnovers.

I would like to see Michigan State rebound a little better and cut out some of the bonehead turnovers. I would also like to see Marquise Gray and Suton score.

Next up for the Spartans is the finals of the Coaches v. Cancer Classic versus Maryland (who beat St. Johns by 32) tonight.

It is another 9:00 game, so my geriatric ass will probably struggle to watch the whole thing. I couldn't sleep on Wednesday night, so that probably contributed to my pansy-assedness, but I don't want to make excuses for myself.



Sorry, I like pictures on the blog. Go Green.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if state continues to have games like last night throughout the season until march... i may not be alive due to a hypertension/heart attack. I love MSU Hoops!

GO GREEN GO WHITE!

Anonymous said...

was it me or did it look like they were playing with heart? and morgan is so much fun to watch!

go state!

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure where i blogged about morgan, either here or on my old site, but i have a huge basketball crush on him. sorry. he is fun to watch.

jc, you needed sleep.

it's too early to get too excited about state beating a group of freshman on an overrated texas team. but, this looks like old state teams: rebounding, defense and opporutnistic fast breaks.

brooklyn if you develop htn, i'd worry about you stroking out. how bout you don't get htn and then you won't have to due pt on yourself from the sequelae of the htn.

eat 'em up, beat 'em up, kill 'em in their sleep

Anonymous said...

no worries jon. see you guys on thanksgiving eve.

Anonymous said...

are you a cubs fan now?

Anonymous said...

why is the blog alliance so quiet this week?? i come here to get my mind off electrical stimulation everyday hoping there'd be a new post but i've been disappointed lately

Anonymous said...

from now one a post every day. or most days. or whenever we feel like it. sorry to let you down, didn't mean to ruin your life.