Friday, November 10, 2006

Those Snaky Rat Bastards!

I have only been a Verizon customer for a few months. Each month, I have went slightly over my allowable minutes, despite many people I know being "IN". Regardless, it has only been 10 to 20 minutes over, so no biggie.

Every month, I am realizing that the reason that I am going over is because of a little nuiance, or loophole, that Verizon takes advantage of. This month, I discovered that when you use one of their "free" services, such as #BAL or #MIN, to check your useage, you are being charged a minute of airtime. So much for the "free" service. Maybe I am just stupid and should have known this, but ironically, I have used this "free" service many times when it comes to the end of my billing cycle to see how close I am to using all of my minutes. Ironically, each time I do, I come closer and closer to going over. Those slimy rat bastards.

I will go ahead and say that the service and customer support for TMobile far surpass that of Verizon. As a TMboile customer for many years who made the switch because most of my friends whom I talk to most were "IN" the network. It hasn't saved me any money. A big Eff-You to Verizon this morning!

By the way, I have broken my own personal record. I used 1596 text messages in the last month. That seems like a ridiculous number. It only amounts to 53 a day though. That is keeping in mind that two of the three people whom I used to text frequently, I no longer communicate with. That is pretty crazy! So much for the old fashioned phone call. I should refrain from that anyways, since I am always over my minutes.

The moral of the story is that I should probably shut the hell up. The money that I am saving from the text messaging alone, far surpasses the extra money I am paying Verizon for using their "free" service. Regardless, my stance on them being slimy rat bastards stands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

53 a day still seems pretty impressive.

Anonymous said...

i hate verizon!