Monday, November 06, 2006

Off Again

Ahh, a 36 hour turnaround in Lansing. Can't be beat. Oh wait, yes it can.

Thanks to Dave, Mary, Rachel, and Jeni for good California times. Thanks to Andy, Emily, and Brooke for good E.L. times. Now, I am sitting in the Lansing airport waiting, exhausted.

Travelling is fun, but I have been gone for three out of the last four weeks. I hardly feel like I have slept enough. I feel like I am depressed and want to just quit my job and relax for a minute. Since that can't happen, I guess I will press on.

After a rather lengthy hiatus, I have eaten El Azteco three times in 9 days. I wonder why I am fat.

AZ and I saw some MSU basketball, and although it is early, I am already excited to see a sports team with a winning record.

I really have nothing to say. Sorry for wasting the time of all three of you.

EDIT:
The Detroit Lions won yesterday, pushing their season record to 2-6. Speaking of 2-6, Joey Harrington led the Miami Dolphins to victory over the previously undefeated Chicago Bears. Good for Joey you say. I say it was still a dismal effort. Harrington went 16-32 for only 137 yards, 3 TDs and 2 Interceptions. Good for you Joey. Good for you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

saturday and sunday were rather action packed. raymar morgan is going to be very very good. el az is already very very good.

JC said...

Raymar had 16 points, 12 boards, and 3 steals. Not bad for a Freshman. When he gains a little bit of confidence, and takes it strong to the hoop, he may just be a superstar!

Anonymous said...

izzo's quote about raymar... "He's big, strong, athletic, pretty tough, real smart, has a great understanding of the game. I hope my son turns out like him." after that quote i love raymar and i haven't even seen him play yet

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed you guys this weekend. let me know the next time you are hanging out. dont give up on me.

Anonymous said...

we will never give up....never!

i was huge on raymar when i first started reading about him as a sophomore in high school. izzo was the first to show interest and by the time he was a senior he was pulling interest from kansas, duke and unc. izzo's got an eye for talent. he's working on developing an outside jump shot and if he can provide any perimeter scoring, the spartans are going to be a tougher out than people think.

Anonymous said...

he's real smart as opposed to fake smart. well, that's good i guess.

andy, have you ever thought of using your keeping tabs on high school athletes powers for good? you should be a scout or something.

Anonymous said...

dave is right. you know more about high school athletes than any aspiring doctor should. i smell a career change.

Anonymous said...

i could take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed. i have the spare time....

the point of that off the wall quote is i have a lot of spare time. i read a lot. and i'm a loser. add that together, and i can learn a little about talented high school athletes. outside of that i don't know too much.

sammy v. is really the man, he should be a scout for real.

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure if you've ever noticed this, but you seem to put yourself down a lot.