Saturday, October 14, 2006

It is October 14th.

It has already been colder and snowed more than I can remember the last time of those occurances.

I don't think that was a sentance.

I don't think that was a word.

The Tigers are providing for a very exciting pasttime. I sit on my ass and watch them, enjoying Kenny Roders swearing after every delivery of the sport's namesake implement. Although Todd Jones freightens me, I like his quote to his naysayers. If you don't like my pitching or my approach to the game, go get up and make yourself a sandwich. Either way, it will be over in fifteen minutes. I misquoted him, that is why I did not use the " " " marks.

World Series tickets go onsale to the general public Monday morning at 10:00. I will be on an airplane and unable to purchase them. M to the Q and I have a plan to obtain tickets to the series to end all serieses. Assuming the Tigers make it. Just kidding.

By the way, who cares about Michigan State athletics? I like watching mushrooms grow.

I am tired, but I can't sleep when the outside starts to get lighter.

It is a dog eat dog world.

No comments: