Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bring it on A-Rod Haters!

Many people don't like A-Rod. I kind of do. Maybe it is because he is an amazing ball player who got a raw deal. I guess being the highest paid player in baseball is hardly a raw deal, but New York devoured him.

I know what you are thinking, or at least what AZ is thinking: How can you be for A-Rod and against someone like say....Joey Harrington.

Because I can damnit! is my response.

All I am trying to say is that now that Lou Piniella is the new coach of the Cubs, he is going to find a way to bring A-Rod to Chicago. It almost makes me want to move to Chicago to be a Cubs fan. I said ALMOST. I like it better here in Michigan....Tiger Town.

All I am saying is how can you hate A-Rod if he is a Cub?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you like a-rod and hate someone like joey harrington?

just joking.

as you are well aware i'm on the opposite end of this spectrum. i dislike a-rod, mostly because he got so much money and really hasn't done a whole lot. however, i don't think they have been entirely fair with him. it's not his fault the yankees have decided to sign superstars instead of building a team. then again he is part of that superstar class. he deserves criticism, but not that harsh.

on the flip side, harrington was on an awful team in an awful organization and was used as a scape goat. i sympathize with him more than a-rod.

either way a player doesn't make or break a team. maybe...i'm not sure. i'm retarded and possibly homosexual since i like joey.

JC said...

Probably not a homosexual because of that. The Wentworth magazine is a different story.

Anonymous said...

touche.