Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sonofabitch

I just lost all of my songs on my iPod. 9900 songs gone. Down the drain. I reinstalled iTunes on my laptop after it crashed and I am an idiot and apparently did something wrong.

I am sobbing, literally. Make fun of me, if you want, but know I think you are an ass hole if you are. It takes a hell of a lot of time to put everything on there. I don't have a hell of a lot of time.

Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technology is failing me. I shall revert to the use of cassette audio tapes. I think I still have some Poison and Boys II Men tapes around somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no ipod, but i feel your pain. but i know what will cheer you up. go to the piston's web site, go to the section about quotes, scroll all the way to the bottom, and tell me that michael redd is not the spitting image of a black todd kundrat. -c

JC said...

I took a gander. It was worth it. You are right on.