Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Remember Me?

I haven't posted in a while. Call it laziness, call it lack of inspiration.

My new job is awesome, as most new jobs are. Everyday something new happens, and I'm not stuck inside all day. It's great.

Today in the paper there was a letter to the editor from a 75 year old man who said he had been a Republican his whole life, but because of the current state of the country he is no longer affiliated with that party. Take from that what you will, but it tells me that Foxy McLovesBush (Tony Snow) has a tough job ahead.

Tomorrow is Quatro de Mayo. Areeba! Areeba!

I'm not sure, but I do believe that today was the nicest day ever.

The Red Wings are terrible and Manny Legace is not a real goalie.

The Tigers will make it to the World Series this year, but they will lose to the Reds.

McWorld!

No comments: