Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I am a Moron.....In Other News, I Have No Willpower!!

It is 14 days until my dad comes down here to visit and help me move back to Michigan. My goal was to eat all of my groceries in my house, so I don't have to throw anything away or move more stuff. I did, however, need to go to the store to get some essentials such as cereal, yogurt, and milk.

Guess what? I spent $50 at Kroger, and I am moving in two weeks. I just am so programmed to buy certain things that are on sale and whatnot. How the hell am I going to eat all of the stuff I got in two weeks? Damnit!

This is besides the fact that I am trying to be healthier, since I haven't been able to be on any kind of real exercise routing in 6 weeks or so. Guess what again?

I have no willpower. My $50 in groceries was not all healthy foods (by ANY stretch of the imagination!). I wanted to do what I could to try to get sexy soon for my return to Michigan. I just want a girl to like me. (I sound so desperate, It really isn't that bad). I hate throwing away money, but I seem to do it so often. With that in mind, I hate throwing money away in the form of food even more. It is something ingrained in my genes.

Damn. What a conundrum. I guess I should go and get eating.

No comments: