Sunday, May 07, 2006

First Random Thoughts with TBA

Sure I have to study. Sure I have to finish my schizophrenia presentation and case report. Whatever, the physician directing these presentations didn’t even tell me I had to do this; a friend called me and asked how I would do it. I was like, “Wha, wha, wha, what presentation?”

I just got done eating four bowls of cereal. I had two of Count Chocula, one Crunch Berries and one Frosted Mini Wheats. It got me thinking. When I have my restaurant (with JC), I’m going to suggest having a cereal bar lined with 50 or so cereals. A customer will pay five dollars and get unlimited access to great cereal and maybe some sort of juice could be included in the breakfast.

I made a CD the other day that is one of the best compilations I have made in awhile. Making CD’s has become passé, but I still like it. The artists on this disc included Sloan, the Super Friendz, Moods for Moderns, the High Strung, the Detroit Cobras, Dave Carducci, the Raconteurs…it has a very good arrangement and I always follow the High Fidelity rules.

So the second round of the NBA Playoffs starts today. How’d I do in my first round predictions? Good question.

Prediction: Pistons in five. Real life: Pistons in five
Prediction: Cavs in seven Real life: Cavs in six (questionable officiating)
Predication: Nets in four Real life: Nets in six
Prediction: Heat in six Real life: Heat in six

Prediction: Spurs in four Real life: Spurs in six
Prediction: Mavs in four/five Real life: Mavs in four
Prediction: Clips in six Real life: Clips in five
Prediction: Suns in six/seven Real life: Suns in seven

You know how it feels when you work really hard and then there are lackluster results or nothing happens? That’s kind of how I feel about the current political situation in this country. I have complained so much and gotten so worked-up over how awful President Bush and his administration have been that I’m out of energy now and I just don’t care. He’s a douche, I can’t say anymore. Plus, since the NY Times online went to the stupid “Times Select” I haven’t kept up on the news. That happened in September and for being the news of record they sure aren’t very good at allowing everyone equal access. F**king liberal elites.

JC returns in t minus thirteen days…I guess this is the rapture…but I hope not, I hope it is just a good ole drinking bash. Maybe he can make wine out of water, or perhaps Pacifico out of water.

Word Cotton.

No comments: