Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Happy Birthdays Continue

Today is May 2nd. I am sure you knew that because if nothing else, the hearer told you. It is two days after my birthday. That means a few things. I am two days older than I was on my birthday, and there are other birthdays to be celebrated.

Happy Birthday goes out to the anyonymous-c - Chris Merritt. The last time I talked to him, he had exams nestled on and around his birthday. I hope that is going well for him. Soon it will be over and I will be there, expecting you to drink $1.50 Guiness (or other beer of choice) during happy hour in your own backyard (not literally, unless you want to).

Next up is my little sister. Happy Birthday to you. I hope you had a pleasant time in Michigan this past week. I am sure it will be nice to get back to the hubby in the S.C. though.

I don't know why, but Happy Birthday to Rachelle's neice Kiera. I just remembered because it falls on this very day.

It is a good day. There is the aftermath of the Red Wings, or should I say Manny Legacy's failure. (Thats not very good, but like I said before, at least the Stars bowed out as well.) The Tigers are on a roll, after almost blowing last night's game. The Pistons pulled out a sloppy one, giving them a 3-1 advantage. The Lions still do not have Matt Leinart. I thought I was dreaming. How could you pass on that guy?

Enough about sports. It is thunderstorming outside. I like it. T-minus 18 days until my arrival.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice phot shopping. -c

Anonymous said...

phot = photo

JC said...

Don't worry. Phot is Swedish for photo. Luckily for you, I was in a Nordic state of mind so I understood.