Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Back!

Yo! It has been a long time.

I am back on The Blog Alliance and Mylifeafterpaintchips and other forms of electronic communications.

It has been a while, and I am sure I am a little rusty. If not rusty, I am sure I am a little cloudy after a very eventful and fun holiday weekend.

I have the internet at my house now, so I can blog to my little heart (or lackthereof)'s desire. Thanks Jeni for being my tech support.

Ahh, there are some stories from the Memorial Day weekend. The problem is that I do not remember a lot of them. It is because I am 1) Retarted, and 2) I drink too much.

Having friends is expensive, but fun.

Peace Out, but I am back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good times and good memories (from what i can remember and what the pictures are starting to bring back)...

glad to have you back jon!

Anonymous said...

friday was fun and expensive. dancing queen is my new favorite song

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»