Sunday, March 04, 2007

Working on a Sunday

I decided to go to work today. I wanted to get a head start on next week. I think that next week might be the longest of my life. That is with only four work days, since I am taking Friday off.

I went to the gym when I woke up this morning. I showered and went in. I did about two hours worth of work when someone entered the office. I thought it was one of my coworkers. It wasn't. It was the cleaning guy.

I was just about ready to go home when he got there. I ended up staying an extra hour and a half talking to him. Maybe it was the lack of human contact that I had yesterday. The only time I physically spoke yesterday was for a combined two minutes on the phone to Chris and Caleb.

Anyways. This guy just wanted to talk Michigan State sports, especially basketball. We had a lovely discussion and reminisced on years past. It was enjoyable, although I didn't pay myself overtime for it. I wasn't sure what work code that would go under. After getting home, I thought that I should pay myself for it and make my time billale to the cleaning guy. I wonder how that would go over.

I am looking forward to the end of next week. I guess Emily, Brooke, and possibly AZ (he had better be) are coming up. Oh yeah, I think Chris is too (or should be) I don't know what the plan is for anyone, but hopefully we will work it out so there are an epic night or two.

It is time to go to Kroger when I decide what is for the family dinner tonight.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my plan for anyone who cares. I'll be up Thursday for a going away part for Madelyn. Don't really know what the plans are, other than that the mhsa people are planning it. I'm staying Friday too. I have a hair appointment and a brox wax in the afternoon, but then I was thinking something along the lines of a happy hour, or el az, and then a little big ten basketball (especially if msu wins thursday night because i'd look forward to a wisconsin rematch).

Anonymous said...

Here are my plans also... I'll be around town Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday but have to leave Friday because I'm committed to work the High School State Gymnastics Meet @ Athens (I need the $$). Thursday, I'll be at Burgerama for the State game and then meeting up with the MHSA crew for Mad's Party. I would love to stay friday, so I'm going to try to get out working Friday night and only work Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Here are my plans:

I'm gonna bone lots of chicks and then not call them again. The boning will take place in cities across the state. If you want your city involved, drop me a line.

Anonymous said...

stop in ypsi if your up for some dude bonin' along the way.

Anonymous said...

i can't come up this weekend. katherine will be gone so i need to hold down the fort. have fun.