Friday, March 16, 2007

Why You Shouldn't Drink During the Week.......Or Why Alumni Shouldn't Have to go to Work the Day After Your Team Plays in the NCAA Tournament

When you do the aforementioned, you end up stumbling into your Friday morning meeting a tad bit late in jeans and a Michigan State hooded sweatshirt. Ironically, yesterday evening our boss sent an email suggesting that we wear college sweatshirts today, in spirit of March Madness. I was covered on that one. I was a little taken back though, at the length of the meeting. It was a solid 5 hours. I kept drifting in and out of consciousness. My headaches persisted and I had major dumb dumbs. I got through it though.

When we finally broke for lunch, I went home and lied on the couch. I watched a little basketball and wished I didn’t have to go back to work. Here I am though.

Congrats MSU. You didn’t look great last night, but you did what you needed to. I feel bad for Ibok. His elbow injury was disgusting.

It was a fun night in celebration.


AZ didn’t call me back. He is a liar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a liar.

i agree though, you should not have to attend work the day after your alma mater plays and ncaa tournament.

i'll take it a step further. you shouldn't have to work at all during the days the tournament is on.

i'll take it a step further. you shouldn't ever have to work.

what i'm trying to say is i want to be homeless but watch the ncaa tournament