Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today

St. Patty’s Day is upon us, as are the ides of March.

Beware the Ides of March!!!!

Today is also the beginning of the greatest sporting event known to the world, the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. If you are not a big fan of sports, then I personally apologize about the last week of posts. They were probably even more boring than usual for you to skim through.

For anyone who is interested, I would like to extend a formal invitation to any and all who read this to join me in celebrating the rare weekend St. Patrick’s Day. I am thinking of slumming it in Lansing, rather than the overcrowded East Lansing scene. It will be a welcomed change of pace and a darn good time. I know it is a far drive for most, but I think it would be well worth it. How often do you really get to see me? Take advantage before I fall off the face of the planet.

What a coincidence, State’s colors include green. They play at 7:20 (4:20 Pacific). You should watch them win. Go State!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the video is great... GO STATE!

Anonymous said...

Holding Marquette to five two-point field goals is just rediculous. I wish I could have seen it.

Anonymous said...

i dont think i will be joining you. have fun.