Friday, March 09, 2007

Was it Thursday or Friday?




This week I was frail and bedazzled. I mixed up my days. I missed my favorite show, The Hills, which is always on Monday night. I somehow thought that it was on Wednesday night. I messed up. I watched half of it last night, so I feel halfway better.

Last night was Thursday, but I treated it like Friday. I have today off of work, which is the real Friday.





Spring Break in East Lansing. I love it. No one is here. I went to PT O'Mally's for the first time in years and years. I also went to Ricks Ricks Ricks Ricks Ricks Weird.

The MHSA crowd was out in force. I like those people very much. Madelyn is moving to California. It is excellent for her, bad for us. I have someone new to visit out there, or hang out with when I move out there.

Prom pictures were a plenty. So were the shots.






I am a floozie.

No comments: