Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Birthday Time!

Happy birthday Emily! 24 years old. It seems like just yesterday you were 23.

And not too long ago Jeff had to say, "Both kids busted in the same picture," after Mom asked why you would have a beer in your hands as a freshman in college.

And not too far removed from that, when we took you to 426 MAC and JC's house. You were 15 and maybe not ready for that. But I think it was a valuable experience. Your welcome.

And it doesn't seem too long ago when I would drive you to piano lessons and 89X always seemed to play Bound to the Floor and then Tubthumping. I think the latter song defined our adolescence....nope that's not true. Anyhoo...

I'm looking forward to La Fiesta.

Let's hope the only downsizing that happens to you is that someone downsizes your age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bday blog. I forgot how funny that comment from Jeff was. La fiesta was good but I ate too much. Thanks for driving down from the Dot. Maybe we'll actually even be able to hang out soon for more than an hour.