Sunday, March 18, 2007

Questions Answered

I was adding pictures to my myspace account out of sheer boredom and apathy toward my cardiology reading. There is nothing to do but watch basketball, which is fine but I don’t like Tennessee. On a side note I was 26/32 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Second round…not so good.

Anyhoo, I came across this question at the bottom of my myspace page: "Are You Gay?"

Man would I like to know. So I clicked on the link and this was the introduction to the website: Welcome to 20QuestionQuizzes.com a website dedicated to helping you answer Life's tough questions.

I’m pleased it only takes 20 questions to answer life’s tough questions, because although I’m very lazy today, I don’t have the time or patience to do anything more than 20 questions.

So I took the quiz. Here were my results:
“andrew,
Thank you for taking the Are You Gay Quiz!
Here are your results. You scored a 42.5% - Not Gay, but just barely. Which is actually quite good. You're able to express yourself through emotion while still being a man around your buddies. This means that you are in touch with your feminine and masculine sides, meaning that your masculine side will touch more feminine sides! ;)”

Take that Adrienne. Although I find the ;) to be more than 42.5% gay, but who am I to argue. I’m just glad I had this important question put to rest once and for all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine the devastation if someone who is gay were to take that, only to find out they are straight? Unless you're the Rev. Ted Haggard or one of his cronies, you'd probably start questioning everything about yourself.

Anonymous said...

Tests/quizzes aren't always accurate.

I bet you cheated.

Anonymous said...

umm...actually you came out of the closet accidentally the other day. chris can verify that. that percentage might be a bit low. just sayin' is all.

Anonymous said...

where's the wednesday blog?

Anonymous said...

on thursday. i was post call wednesday. sorry.

i pseudo came out of the closet, still the percentage may be a little low. 43% seems more accurate.

i didn't cheat. i didn't have to.

i never thought of it like that scott. good point.

does that mean like i only give 42.5% of a bj or do i only use 42.5% of his penis? and would i only do it 42.5% of the time?

did i just ask that? yep.

i'm really not gay. seriously.