Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random Occurrences

WARNING: If there are any LADIES who read this blog that are easily offended by random occurrences of bodily proportions, PLEASE stop reading NOW.

This weekend was full of random occurrences. There are only two that are being highlighted here. I have a friend whom I haven't seen in a long time who was up in E.L. to visit this weekend. To protect her identity, we will call her "Emily". In the midst of a Michigan State Loss and a 6 hour Jimmy's Pub excursion, we became tired. We went home to sleep on the L for a little bit. I actually set my alarm to wake from the nap to go party again. I woke up when I received a phone call from someone who wanted me to meet up with her. It was 11 something at night. I had the sense to say that I was in no shape to meet her, and that something stupid would surely ensue if I would have. Although that is random and out of the ordinary for me to make responsible decisions, that is not the random occurrence that I am talking about.

It is in the morning, when "Emily" told me she had gotten sick for a little bit in the middle of the night.

That isn't random, but this is:

Is it possible to drink so much that your body is thrown so out of whack that it starts to process beer as its natural raw materials. I hope so, because the leafy substance that "Emily" vomited (which she described as bay leafy) has no other viable explanation. (Other than Hangar 18)

Randomness number two.

At Chris' house in Brighton last night, AZ, Chris, and I were playing some Tecmo Bowl and drinking alcohol. I was only about four beers deep and AZ said something funny. Actually, I don't think it was that funny at all. I started laughing while I was drinking though and almost spit my beer out on the carpeting. I didn't though. I went out on the deck and leaned over the railing. Yes, I vomited. It prompted a lightweight response or two, in which my 400 lb. frame denies. I continued to drink until the beer was gone and retired at 4:30am. In other related news, AZ complemented me on my jeans. The waists were 40's. I guess that is something to be proud of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

between hangar 18, leafy substances, and your 4-beer mystery vomit, saturday was full of mysterious occurrences. maybe there was a full moon.

JC said...

you make "leafy substances" sound illegal. You can buy bay leaves at Kroger.