Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Trip.... per Co-pilot.

At last we have made it to California. Temptation was resisted, meaning Las Vegas was not visited. It is probably a good thing, since the Pilot is unemployed. I hear that Vegas is not a good place for the unemployed. Plus, we didn't want to get everything stolen out of our vehicle.

This is a recap of the trip, narrated by me of course.



I wanted to drive, but naturally Jon didn't let me. He can be a real dick.





So, I took my seat next to him, as his trust co-pilot.





Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska were especially boring. So, I will pretend those didn't happen.


I see some mountains!!!!!




I wanted to go and party with Jon and Matt in Boulder, but he made me stay at home and rest up. I guess he was planning on letting me drive if he was too tired. Again, I think it was just because he can be a real dick!

He got up early though and went to Rocky Mountain National Park. It was gorgeous!







Oh my goodness, I haven't seen snow in June before. Weird.






Then I saw the Continental Divide. Apparently my pee will run off in different directions depending on the angle I use.





That was an exhilarating day. Off to Utah. We went to Moab, to see Arches National Park. There is an awesome microbrewery there aptly named the Moab Brewery. They even let a monkey drink a Hefeweizen!
Here I am at Arches.




In addition to cool rocks, they have some cool trees too.




Holy Shit it is hot! It got up to 104 today!




Jon caught me pooping. The thing is, it was so hot, I think I passed out.




Well, apparently that was the end of the trip for me. I was 100+ degrees again the next two days at Zion. Maybe Jon was mad about me pooping on the vegetation. Maybe he was actually concerned about my safety due to the heat. I think, once again that he is a dick and forgot to take pictures of me at Zion. What an ass!

No comments: