Monday, June 11, 2007

THE Party Blog (Now Functioning Properly)

First of all, thank you Jacob for hosting the Scott Saenz / It's a beautiful afternoon to drink party this weekend.

Second of all, I would like to publicly apologize to Jacob's tenants. Although I expected that they could handle the noise and lewd rambunctiousness that was sure to ensue...... (If you happen to be a lady, please cover your eyes momentarily) .....given their artificial phallic implement party, I was not aware that some of them had to work at 7 am. If they somehow find this blog, I am officially sorry for my part.

Third of all, I would like to apologize to Jacob and his Badminton set. PVC is no match for me. A replacement will be on its way. Either that, or a garage, Umm....

Picture time! That means story time.


Twas a beautiful day for Badminton.


.....and for cheating at Badminton.


We even let Scott play.


You could also play some horseshoes if you so desired.


Kohler had his eye on the cock. (Shuttlecock, that is).


Like I said, PVC is no match for me.


Inside other things were going down. Our little boy is all growns up he is.


Discussing plans for reimbursement.


The master chef at work.


The dead animals of his labor.


There were vegetables as well.


I know you are not from these parts, but this is not the time for electronic communications.


Back inside, DJ is preparing for an epic battle.


His opponent is also prepared.


And it begins


Even in these times of turmoil, Scott is diligently communicating electronically.


There is obvious dismay.


The mandatory peace accord (I am not buying it).


After all, it was social hour.


Brian is curious why the night is slowing down.


I was too, so I put to use the homemade taser.


That puts a smile on Scott's face. Where is your phone Scott? Confiscated, that's where.


Andy is the cheese catching champion!


Emily was still upset over the DJ incident, so I tried "dancing" with her.


That didn't work, so we brought out nipples.


Emily proved hard to cheer up. I needed to slip into something more comfortable.


DJ is in lighter spirits.


With Emily not fully cheered up, I sang her a song.


It worked!

We all lived happily ever after.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cheese on those burgers looks amazing.

did emily change shirts for her battle with dj?

sexy shorts JC.

Anonymous said...

she didn't change as much as she added a layer for protection. dj is rather strong. a little uncoordinated, but strong nonetheless. emily was just playing it safe.

jc did look sexy. especially as he sang some songs.

i wish this blog was a scratch n sniff so some folk could have smelled my hair.

Anonymous said...

i didn't change for protection. i changed for warmth. i need no protection from dj, because i will always win in a battle.

are we doing el az friday night?

Anonymous said...

are you calling dj a weakling baby who couldn't even hold his own in a fight vs. a dying chipmunk