Friday, June 01, 2007

Crazy Friday

Maybe I had too much fun with JC and Rob yesterday.

Or maybe it was the phone call from Higgins at 7.05 in the AM waking me up from a comfortable sleep.

Or maybe it was helping Dustin move today.





Whatever the reason, I'm exhausted. Thank God HBO has a Star Wars marathon on, Episodes 1-6. I don't know if I'll make it to Empire, but I should really try to reward myself after sitting through The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

I want ice cream.

4 comments:

JC said...

It is June. Take the sweatshirt off.

Anonymous said...

my air made my apt very cold.

plus i don't take my sweatshirt off till july.

but if i watch another tigers game like that today, i swear i will lose my cool and throw water balloons at the city of cleveland. or at dj.

Anonymous said...

There's no good reason to go to cleveland, so you might be better off aiming at dj...good thing they won today.

in completely unrelated news, i'm currently watching the beck futurama episode. how have i never seen this one before? i thought i had seen them all multiple times -- due to me having not much of a life.

JC said...

There is only one reason to go to Cleveland. One of my favorite bars of all time is there. Besides that, one of the craziest (and certainly not safest) nights of my life ala Caleb was in Cleveland.