Friday, June 08, 2007

I lied to myself

Before bed yesterday, I decided that I was wrong. I do not want to be an elephante, a rhino-saurus, or a hippopotomusaurus. So, I naturally decided to wake up and go to the gym at 4:15am. My membership had expired, and they said they would charge me $42 for the rest of my month or less in Michigan. I got there this morning and much to my surprise, the price had went up to $50! I told them to fuck off and gave them my Visa. I guess money will have to be my biggest motivator now, rather than my health.

So, as of right now, I have paid $50 per visit to a run down, dirty, and all around shitty gym.

(This comment is not lady appropriate - so if you happen to be a lady, please skip ahead to the next paragraph). I want to know where Manu Ginobli learned how to flop that well. He must be the NBA's all time best flopper. I would also like to know how he gets all of the referees to believe him. It is probably because his real name is Manu GinoBJli.

My work folk bosses have not communicated with me in any way since Monday morning. They told me that they would let me know how they wanted to proceed regarding me working my last two weeks or possibly more. I guess I am in the drivers seat at this point. I am ready to go soon, and right now, work is just extra money, prolonging my unemployment in California.

I hope to see everyone at Jacob's this weekend. Saturday looks like it will be the perfect day.

I wonder why AZ has decided he hates Theblogalliance.

EDIT: I just got out of a meeting today with the two principals of my office. It turns out that today is potentially my last day of work. They want me to finish one last project, but they have shuffled other's schedules around so more clients don't wonder where I am. I may have to work a few hours to finish up this weekend. Regardless, Monday morning I have an exit interview and am turning in my keys and laptop. Weird that it is all happening so fast.

Also, I am not pissed that I payed $50 this morning for a gym membership. Rats to me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would very much enjoy a hippopotomusaurus.