Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Theblogalliance at the Zoo (one half)

This blog was going to be called the Cutest Blog Ever, because baby monkeys are cute, but I refrained.

Yesterday, Theblogalliance (one half) went to the Zoo. My second day of unemployment took me to M-Town to see my parents, sister, and her husband. The Zoo was invaded by the best blog to hit the universe.

Also, I tried to take pictures with my cellular telephone to send to Theblogalliance's long lost friend in Seattle. As you can tell by the quality of the pictures with a regular camera, I was struggling.








I told you that baby monkeys are cute!



This family of monkeys are pretty cool too.



I couldn't tell if this one was sleeping or dead. (If you can't tell, the monkeys are my favorite)



I don't think penguins like 86 degrees.



These guys remind me of the old school Toledo Zoo commercials. Five minutes just five minutes.



Now for the animals in my weight class:


Rhinosaurus



Elephante (with an accent over the final e).



And the spineless:



Attack of the killer jellyfish.



Unfortunately, the Hippopotamusauruses were in seclusion. I could not take a picture of the animal that I most closely resemble.

Here is a reenactment of my birth: (gross)



Theblogalliance (one half) had a fun day at the zoo.

No comments: