Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This is not my time slot.

I am sitting in a hotel in Cadillac. I am so freaking bored. Hot interns at the places that you are auditing kinda make me smile, just a little.

I went to the gym the other day. They turned me away. Apparently my membership expired. They wanted me to pay $42 for a month at the gym after I paid $99 for a semester (which is 4.5 months). I refused to, since that is freaking retarded. I think that the gym employees should have a moral obligation to let me work out there, given my medical condition called morbid obesity. So, I guess I will grow fatter, but none of you will notice. It is like if an elephant or rhino-saurus gains some weight at the zoo……they are so large that you couldn’t possibly notice. I know, I think that sucks too.

I successfully gave notice at my job. It was very scary at first, but it got better. I made sure I did it first thing in the morning on Monday, as soon as I got there. When my boss told me that I can’t go and I really shouldn’t and then started showing some anger, I just wondered…….maybe I would stay if he could place an ocean 20 minutes from my house. Maybe I would stay if he could get palm trees to grow in my yard. Maybe I would stay if he could put mountains nearby. I doubt he can, so I gave up on him. I think I am officially an outcast. I told them that I could give the standard two week notice, but would be willing to work through the end of the month if they wanted me to. I thought that was generous. They said they would let me know how they wanted to proceed. No one from management has spoken to me since. I guess it is up to me.

Gary Sheffield just hit a home run. I think his comments and views about Latin ball players is warranted.

I miss Dallas. I think I am going to take a vacation there soon. I could use a little Blue Goose, Hoffbrau, and Two Rows. Shiner Bock is good too. Sun and warmth are also good. Whatever.

Since AZ didn’t write anything in his normal Wednesday slot, you can blame him for this pointless drivel.

P.S. Scott Saenz is coming to town. Wanna start a train? (You son of a bitch!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahalo at ya foreign bitches

JC said...

I am glad you were picking up what I was putting down.