Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wolfie is the New Costanza

Whoa! Fuck the giving his girlfriend a raise and any unethical improprieties that may have occurred at the World Bank. Fuck all that.

How does Paul Wolfowitz have a girlfriend? Seriously.

So in short, ole Wolfie, the President of the World Bank, gave his girlfriend a huge raise and now folks are upset.

The New York Times reported, “The transfer and a subsequent raise eventually took her to a pay of $193,590 from $132,660, tax-free because of her status as a diplomat, and exceeding the salaries of cabinet members. “In hindsight, I wish I had trusted my original instincts and kept myself out of the negotiations,” Mr. Wolfowitz said.”

I guess power is a turn-on for women and especially Shaha Ali Riza, his girlfriend. These Bush cronies are obsessed with absolute power and have the balls to think they can get away with whatever they want; from lying the public into an un-winnable war in Iraq to revealing the identity of a spy because her husband disagreed with the administration to firing prosecutors for political reasons to giving girlfriends raises and promotions.

I wonder if Wolfowitz had a George Costanza moment and was getting it on in his office and just yelled, “I’m giving you a raise!” That would actually make me laugh; instead I’m just disgusted.

I’m disgusted by the utter disregard for law and the obsession with absolute power Wolfowitz and so many other Bush political friends have shown over the last seven years. But honestly, how does this dude have a girl?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy, i pat you the back for showing a little love to areas not involving sports. well done.
Second, of course someone like Wolfie has a girlfriend- he's hung like a horse. Come on, get with the program.

Anonymous said...

The same way you have a girlfriend: Spanish fly and blindfolds.

Anonymous said...

wait a tick, i didn't use blindfolds....i used medications that make people blind.