Monday, April 16, 2007

Fell in Love With a Girl

Guess what? I got my haircut today. Do you know what that means? It means Jonny had a 80/20 chance of falling in love. I have always had a strong inclination for women who cut hair. Huh.......

This trip was no different. her name was Morgan. She was a girl, I promise. I also have a friend named Morgan. He is good people, so by taking the link between the names, she must also be.

She is not my "type" if I have one. I know that "Andy hot" exists and I have heard that "Jon hot" exists, but am not sure what that really entails. I digress...... I dug her 'tude and her few dainty little tattoos. A conversationalist she was. I also dug her earrings. That means something, right?

I have not laughed more than that in an hour and a half in a long long time. I left with a smile on my face, and it has persisted through a so-so post-haircut trip to Kroger.

I will most likely never see her again for the rest of my life. It is probably better that way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

while getting your hair cut in alaska might not financially, socially, or timewise make sense, i can assure you that you won't fall in love with whomever cuts your hair here. good call on the pb&j.

Anonymous said...

i don't really know what "andy hot" truly is, but i know there is a jon hot. this is not the forum to fully disclose the criteria for jon hot...what? sure it is. perhaps though in this criteria, maybe as a subclause or something, she works as a hair stylist. just brainstorming here....

JC said...

This is the perfect forum for discussing "Jon hot". I am curious, though curiosity killed the cat. Sounds like a good topic when the blog world slows down.

Word.

Anonymous said...

did you go to Douglas J? i miss their aveda goodness scalp massages. i could see you falling in love every time you go. i know i do.