Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good Friday for Drinking (Revisited) and Good Saturday for Winning a National Championship!!

Let me start out by saying congratulations to the Michigan State University hockey team on winning the 2007 National Championship. That feels much better than being a national runner-up. More on that later.


This could be either the best, or worst post ever made. It is your choice. Well, I guess it could be in the middle somewhere too.

You have heard AZ talking about revisiting the Good Friday for Drinking celebration. It turned out to be an excellent celebration, worthy of the prior and initial celebrations. Here is a taste of what you may have missed.


Laying the ground rules.



Before the Easter egg hunt.



After the Easter Egg hunt!



I think Morgan scared Jacob.



Does anyone like the music? (Biz Markie, Weezer, Madonna, and many many more)



Chris digs the jazzy tunes.



Emily likes the hot dog race.



AZ getting the dancing started.



Bringing down the house.



Refueling from the dancing.



This portion of the posting is brought to you by Bell's Oberon.



DJ playing with Jacob.



JC playing with Emily.



Kohler as the guest DJ.



After much rehearsal.



Jacob takes a turn.



Jacob's music did something to me.



Emily wanted a ride too.



Kirby is impressed, or confused.



Behind the scenes of one of the most obnoxious voicemails in the history of voicemails. I hope it at least made you chuckle.



Emily and Lindsay didn't think there was anything wrong with it.



and after a few more beers......



Emily wanted to ride again!



Jacob straight chillin'



AZ lost his shirt.....and pants.



Then became profoundly tired.



Morgan profoundly sober. I don't think I know what the word profoundly means.



My shirt tastes good.



Dirty Dancing anyone? (I owe it all to you)



Emily scared of the lift. (peer pressure rules)



And finally.....the family portrait.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good picture album

Anonymous said...

love the picture album. they are classics

Anonymous said...

it looks like i missed out on a pretty damn good friday. happy easter!

Anonymous said...

this was a job well done. i thoroughly enjoyed seeing what i wasn't really missing!

Lommerse said...

Wow, I haven't tuned in to check out the happenings on the Blog Alliance in quite some time. (I even forgot my password.) I have good timing apparently, because this is a fantastic post! Nice work.

Anyway, I've been busy with a big move. Stop by and say Hello if you're in the area.

Jason & Tammy
13027 Linda Vista
Belleville, MI 48111
734-718-3116

(Hey, I think I just [posted a blog in the Comment area! Well, that's what you get for not making me part of the Alliance...)

Anonymous said...

Jason, your roof looks nice.