Thursday, June 01, 2006

Still Firmly on the Panic Button

Ok, so the Pistons won in semi-impressive fashion last night. Not really. It was very unimpressive and unmotivated. The Heat were 6-20 from the free throw line. Off to Miami for game 6, where if the rest of the playoffs is any indication, then it will be a monumental task. These playoffs have epitomized home court advantage with far too many ridiculous calls and artificial shifts of momentum. I shouldn't say my hand is on the panic button. It is more like the I haven't given a shit in a long time button. Sorry I am a bad Pistons fan.

In other news, keep your hand warmed up on that panic button for the other team in Detroit. The Tigers ave fallen in four straight losing by a combined 30-7. They will be fine though. They still maintain a 1.5 game lead over the Chicago White Sox. It is a long season, so I will still keep the faith on this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 is the new 7. get sheed 20 pts. and the pistons will get game 7. let's keep our fingers crossed next to the panic button...i'm gay.

also, mattress kyle quinn will be stopping by my place tomorrow. i should be done early, i hope. if you wanna swing this way, we're deciding where we're gonna watch the game. either at chris', a bar around here or my place.

milk does a body good. pass it on.

JC said...

Yo. I got your message just now. Sorry, I go to bed at ridiculously early times because I am boring and 40.

I will pack a bag and talk to you during the day. I am down with whatever. I can also get out early if need be. We will talk during the day to figure it out.

Anonymous said...

sextastic

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»