Thursday, June 22, 2006

Me Too Neither

After reading Andy's last post I checked my own MySpace mail box and I had recently received two messages. The first was from a girl named Jennifer and the second from a girl named Anna. I want you all to read these messages and tell me what you think.

Message 1 (Jennifer)

Subject: Hey!

Hey there buster brown!

So, looks like it's time for me to start using this site. I can hold back no more.. Let the addiction begin! I took a gander though your page and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p

So um, they call me Jennifer. I think us crazy kids should perhaps be friends, cause you seem pretty nice, and interesting, and maybe even cute! (it's so hard to tell in this cruel digital world.. :)

anyways, i would go on and on, but I'd like to get an answer from you first! You should check out my other page on this other site, I'm allllways on over there: www.surf4friends.com?id=2201&mypics (my username is sabrinas). I probably won't be coming here everyday anyway. Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks captures the eyes, but personality captures the heart.. LOL!

hope to hear from you soon,

Jennifer

Now, Jennifer got one thing right. I think it's sexy when girls call me Buster Brown. I can't say why, but it gets me all hot.

Let's look at message 2 (Anna)

Subject: Hey There :p

Hey!

So, i guess it's time for me to start using this site. I can resist it no more.. Let the addiction begin! I took a gander though your profile and well, I liked what I saw.. :p

So.. ya :) they call me Anna. I think me and you should probably be friends, because you seem pretty nice, and smart, and maybe even cute! (it's so hard to tell in this vast digital world.. :)

anyways, i would go on forever, but I wanna get an answer from you first! You should check out my other "space" on this other site, I'm allllways on over there: www.circleforfriends.com?id=2201&mypics (my username is nrak). I probably won't be logging in here everyday anyway. Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. appearance catches the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. LOL!

take care,

Anna

Anna Anna Anna! That's no way to e-Seduce me. Where'd you learn how to speak stripper? "Vast?" No, baby. You see how Jennifer used "cruel?" That's more like it. All teen angsty and shit like she feels my pain.

My sweaty, desperate, pain.

"Take care?!" Where's the urgency? The passion? It's all wrong! Now, no Red Bull or cocaine until you can present a proper, slutty letter to a stranger. For Chrissake!

Who types um? Who is that timid? Probably the same person who allows her picture to be used in SPAM.

The check's in the mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess it's kinda nice to feel wanted though. even if it is an e-wanted.

Anonymous said...

I think it's all e-tastic.