Thursday, June 08, 2006

Extra! Extra! Grandma's Boy is Funny!


Don't believe whatever EKG says about this movie. Grandma's Boy is funny.

Watch it. You'll laugh and also think it is stupid, but it is funny. Nick Swardson and Allen Covert wrote this movie and it is the first movie produced under Adam Sandler's Happy Madison Productions. Just watch it. I guarantee, Swardson character (Jeff), Peter Dante's stoner character (Dante) and Joel Moore's robot voice as video game genius JP (you will recognize him from Dodgeball) will make you laugh.

I do recall a time when EKG wrote for a campus newspaper and told everyone to go see "Bring it On." He said you may be embarrassed about seeing, but you will enjoy it.

Don't buy EKG's bologna. This is a funny movie. Is it worthy of an Oscar? No. Is it better than "Bring it On?' YES.

Later gator. And to EKG: Adios terd nugget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you somehow affiliated with Happy Madison Productions? Just kidding, I thought it was a funny movie, not to mention intensely thought provoking. In fact, I would like to see it again.

EKG's review of "Bring it on" was right on, except I don't remember being embarrassed when I saw it.

EKG sells bologna now? sign me up for a loaf.

Anonymous said...

ain't nothing wrong with a little bring it on. ekg just thought it might be embarrassing.

ekg's bologna is rotten. don't buy it.

oh yeah, i do have stock in happy madison productions...i'm not good at investing.

Anonymous said...

please sit on my face (read in slow robot voice)