Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm a slacker!

So, I haven't really had too much time to post things on here. I have been extremely busy and still trying to settle in. I feel bad that I haven't hung out with my friends more since I have been back. That in mind, it has been a lot of fun chillin' with JMac and EZ along with the rest of the E.L. scragglers.

I haven't even read too much on here. I feel bad.

Andy tells me not to worry about Spartan Basketball. That worries me even more. I saw Goran Suton, Idong Ibok, and Maurice Joseph at the bar last night. I can tell by the way they were content in playing the table-side video games, that they have no heart. Suton looked like he wanted to marry the game. Maybe he should.

These three players had no presence to them, as players who are something special most certainly do. Sure, it is the offseason, but it shouldn't matter. It doesn't matter.

P.S. If you go into the settings and give me shared administrative rights, I can change that stupid song.

Why was I at the bar on Monday night? Why not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if college basketball players can be at the bar on mondays so can you. and you really need to change that song.

Anonymous said...

I changed the settings. You now have the power.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you and em, on one of my trips to the bathroom that mo-jo (no...no?) almost ran me over. at least he said he was sorry.