Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Have Arrived...Late as Usual

Are buttholes allowed to post? Stop calling me a butthole DJ.

The drunk texting is out of control I sent several to the wrong people last night including Dr. Saad (located below Chris), Mary Freese (located below Matt) and Jeff (right above Jeni and close to Jon). My apologies. And if you're really mad, f*ck off it was an accident.

I feel privileged to post with DJ (EK Froze) and JC. I will try to avoid drunk texts as well as any other buttholenesses I have.

Now I'm gonna get back to my pneumonia reading.

DJ is a buttmunch.

2 comments:

JC said...

I didn't get any drunk text messages. I feel a little left out :(

Anonymous said...

oops. you see your texts were accidently sent to jeni or just did not make it. i sent out a lot. stupid badness.