Saturday, March 25, 2006

Freedom: Day 1

Yesterday was my last day at Waldenbooks.

I swear.

I know that I've said this before, but this time I mean it. I've got an new job, and I will not be going back to Waldenbooks. Really. I swear.

But DJ, what abut going back for the holidays?

No.

Last night after I left the mall I decided that it would be a good day to pay a visit to my friend Jacob. Nicole was kind enough to provide us with the materials to build a pyramid. It took us about six hours, but we eventually constructed a fine pyramid.

There was much discussion of days passed and catching up on current events. Most of the time was spent watching the entire first season of Da Ali G Show.

Respect.

Andy could have joined us, but he's kind of a butthole.

This morning we had pancakes with dipping sauce courtesy of Jacob, and then I was back on the road.

*Oh snap! iTunes decided to play The Killers. I almost forgot about them.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh... yeah, thanks for calling me back that night.

We are still on for Saturday right?