Sunday, March 26, 2006

Better Late Than Never

Thanks Andy for signing on. I thought you wanted to back out.

First of all, let me say, Wow! George Mason! They have beaten Michigan State, North Carolina, Wichita State, and now Connecticut. They are Indianapolis bound. Who would have thunk it?

I am happy for them. It certainly makes Michigan State's first round bow-out a little easier to swallow. I also like it because Jim Calhoun is a whiny baby. If you didn't see his comment, here it is:
"It's going to be nice playing an away game, too," he said. "I'm really looking forward to that. That pod system is really working out to protect the 1s, right?".
If I understand it correctly Mr. Calhoun, the pod system is designed to help the 1s in the first two rounds. After that, you are on your own. You got to play an 11 seed in the Elite Eight, how could it work out better for you? You blew it, you pretentious prick.

I went on a mission today. It was kind of a secret ops, undercover, ninja mission. Not really, but I pretended. It is hard to be covert with a broken foot. Matt called me up and wanted me to stake out a building for his job. I took some pictures and called it a day. I am a freelance photographer, paparazzi style. One guy was outside on the phone as I was snapping pictures. I thought he was going to confront me, but he wanted none of this....pussy.



Go beef brisket. (since Florida - Villanova does nothing for me).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ninja is the way life should be!