Saturday, March 25, 2006

Freedom: Day 2886

Sorry to yank your chain DJ. It is a subtle joke.

My effing computer crashed yesterday. I am pretty decent with computers and fixed it enough to get it to work. I am not supposed to because my work gets mad at me for being independent. It is so stupid. I am supposed to refer any problems to our IT department. How inefficient is that? So, I defied them and did it myself. That is how much I love blogging. Not really. I just can't do much on my gimpy foot.

I attempted grocery shopping. It took me about an hour and a half to get $28 worth of groceries. Then I was in pain. I tried to go to Target, I bought three DVDs, and I was in pain. Ah, so I retire to my humble abode and take a Vicodin and drink some High Life. Now I feel no pain. In fact, I don't feel much.

Booze and drugs, Booze and drugs. (prescription drugs only, like Brett Favre)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you secretly love the packers... brett favre, javon walker, who are you going to reference next in your blog?

JC said...

Wow, I didn't put two and two together. You are smarter than me. I guess I do love the Packers. I will try to throw a Donald Driver or a Bubba Franks comment out there somewhere in the near future.

Anonymous said...

you can throw something about the pedophile tight end that used to play there. or ahman green beating his wife. those would work too.

Anonymous said...

that last post was by me.

JC said...

I thought it was anonymous Chris.

I would love to have a wife to beat. Just kidding!!!!